[ogsa-dmi-wg] Telcon.

Michel Drescher Michel.Drescher at uk.fujitsu.com
Thu Sep 25 06:02:57 CDT 2008

Hi all,

I would like to have some time to talk about the Plain WS Rendering
document - I finally was able to shovel some time free to start adding
some meat to the document.

Please find attached draft 8 of the Plain WS Rendering document (also
on Gridforge). I have done some skeleton wording in Abstract and
Introduction. The main changes and topic to discuss is section 3
defining the message exchanges for the DTF port type. I intend to use
that as a stanza for section 4.

Cheers,
Michel
Name: ogsa-dmi-wsi-rendering-08.doc