[OGSA-D-WG] Response to the TSC Strategy Document

Allen Luniewski luniew at us.ibm.com
Mon Feb 12 16:31:06 CST 2007

Dave,

Good comments!  Yes, I think that they should go in as comments from this
WG.  If the authors update the table on page 13 as suggested, we are going
to have to work with them on the maturity column.

FYI, your comments have a few typos in them.

Allen Luniewski
IBM Cross Brand Services
IBM Silicon Valley Laboratory
555 Bailey Ave.
San Jose, CA 95141

408-463-2255
408-930-1844 (mobile)

"Dave Berry" <daveb at nesc.ac.uk>
Sent by: ogsa-d-wg-bounces at ogf.org
02/08/2007 03:04 PM

"OGSA Data WG" <ogsa-d-wg at ogf.org>
cc
David E Martin/Chicago/IBM at IBMUS
Subject
[OGSA-D-WG] Response to the TSC Strategy Document

The OGF Technology Strategy Committee have produced a draft strategy
document for the OGF as a whole.  None of the data area directors or
co-chairs are listed among the authors and I think the document needs
some remedial attention in the data area.  The document is now in public
comment so we have very little time to catch problems.

I've had look through and have listed the changes I think are needed.  I
attach these as a text file.  Please take a look and let me know what
you think.  Should we submit some of these on behalf of the OGSA Data
WG?

(A couple of my comments lie outwith the data area.  I've put these in
parentheses and would not include them in any response from the group as
a whole).

Best wishes,

Dave Berry
Deputy Director, Research & E-infrastructure Development
National e-Science Centre, 15 South College Street
Edinburgh, EH8 9AA           Tel: +44 131 651 4039

[attachment "draft-ogf-tsc-strategy-1.0.pdf" deleted by Allen
Luniewski/Almaden/IBM] [attachment "TSC notes.txt" deleted by Allen
Luniewski/Almaden/IBM] --
  ogsa-d-wg mailing list
  ogsa-d-wg at ogf.org