[OGSA-D-WG] Response to the TSC Strategy Document

Dave Berry daveb at nesc.ac.uk
Thu Feb 8 17:04:22 CST 2007

The OGF Technology Strategy Committee have produced a draft strategy
document for the OGF as a whole.  None of the data area directors or
co-chairs are listed among the authors and I think the document needs
some remedial attention in the data area.  The document is now in public
comment so we have very little time to catch problems.

I've had look through and have listed the changes I think are needed.  I
attach these as a text file.  Please take a look and let me know what
you think.  Should we submit some of these on behalf of the OGSA Data
WG?

(A couple of my comments lie outwith the data area.  I've put these in
parentheses and would not include them in any response from the group as
a whole).

Best wishes,

Dave Berry
Deputy Director, Research & E-infrastructure Development
National e-Science Centre, 15 South College Street
Edinburgh, EH8 9AA           Tel: +44 131 651 4039