[ogsa-d-wg] Architecture Document V.6.0.4 Uploaded to Grid Forge

Allen Luniewski luniew at almaden.ibm.com
Thu May 11 15:49:11 CDT 2006

The latest version of the architecture document is now on Grid Forge and
available from:

        /projects/ogsa-d-wg/document/Strawman-Architecture_V.6.0.4/en/1

This version reflects all changes agreed to in this mailing list and on
our teleconferences since the previous version was uploaded.  It also
includes numerous comments, updates and additions from WG members.
Finally, I made another editing pass to correct spelling errors, typos,
issues with the prose, etc..

Please look over the document and send comments, changes, updates,
corrections, etc. to the mailing list or to me, as appropriate.

I will keep the lock on the document at this point just so that we do not
get confusion from conflicting edits.  If you wish to work on a section of
the document, please drop me a line to get a virtual lock on the document.

Allen