[ogsa-d-wg] RE: No telcon this week

Dave Berry daveb at nesc.ac.uk
Mon Mar 6 17:02:41 CST 2006

All,

I've just learnt that I won't be available for the telcon this week.
If people want to meet without me, do go ahead.  The number is the same
as before:
8:00am Pacific / 11:00am Eastern / 4:00pm UK / 5:00pm Europe.

UK dialin: 0845 245 0224

US dialin: 1 866 838 0046

Intl dialin: +44 1452 542309

Passcode: 275359