[ogsa-d-wg] New version of Arch document

Dave Berry daveb at nesc.ac.uk
Wed Jun 21 06:47:35 CDT 2006

All,

I've put a new version of the architecture document on GridForge at
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/downloadDocument/projects.ogsa-
d-wg/docman.root.working_drafts/doc13621/1.  This version addresses most
of the issues raised by our recent review.  I've also attempted to
address the issues raised by some of the comments in the document itself
- see the attached text file.  I would appreciate any feedback on these
changes (especially with regard to whether I can now delete the relevant
comments).

The changes in this version are primarily in the introductory and
background sections.  I still want to do more work on the technical
sections, in particular spending more time on the interface outlines.

Best wishes,

Dave Berry
Deputy Director, Research & E-infrastructure Development
National e-Science Centre, 15 South College Street
Edinburgh, EH8 9AA                  +44 131 651 4039