[ogsa-d-wg] First rough draft of GFS scenario

Christopher Jordan ctjordan at sdsc.edu
Wed Jun 7 08:13:22 CDT 2006

My apologies for the last-minute delivery - for reasons I can't fully
explain, I ended up having to rewrite the whole thing pretty much
from scratch yesterday. And I actually think I was happier with it
the first time I wrote it.

Also, I realized after writing the scenarios section that I put most
of the stuff that should really be in the functional design section
in the scenario section, so I'll need to reorganize the material
significantly, but I hope this is enough to generate some
constructive criticism.

Thanks.

Name: GFS-Scenario-0.1.pdf
Type: application/pdf