[ogsa-d-wg] Fw: Srawman Architecture Document V.5 Uploaded to GridForge

Allen Luniewski luniew at almaden.ibm.com
Tue May 31 16:51:43 CDT 2005

I have updated the V.5 version with a new Storage chapter courtesy of
Peter Kunszt:

        /projects/ogsa-d-wg/document/Strawman-Architecture_V.5/en/2

Barring emergency changes, I do not intend to update the document again
before GGF-14.  We should use this version of the strawman architecture
document as the basis for discussion, comment and changes in our
interactions on this DL and in our teleconferences for the next month.
After GGF-14 we should start incorporating changes leading to the next
major version of the architecture.

Allen

----- Forwarded by Allen Luniewski/Almaden/IBM on 05/31/2005 02:45 PM
-----

Allen Luniewski/Almaden/IBM
05/26/2005 10:46 AM

<ogsa-d-wg at gridforum.org>
cc

Subject
Srawman Architecture Document V.5 Uploaded to GridForge

The latest version of the strawman architecture document has been uploaded
to Grid Forge at:

        /projects/ogsa-d-wg/document/Strawman-Architecture_V.5/en/1.

The major changes in this version are the addition of drafts of the Data
Description and Metadata sections supplied by Simon Laws.  This version
will be submitted to GGF as our official GGF-14 document..

I will temporarily hold the write lock.  If you want to update the
document, please contact me and we can pass the lock.

Allen Luniewski
IBM Silicon Valley Laboratory
San Jose, CA
USA