[ogsa-d-wg] what needs naming in the Data Architecture

Michael Behrens behrens at r2ad.com
Wed Dec 14 21:25:00 CST 2005

I find this helpful....especially when considering caches as mentioned
below ( cacheing came up in the other telecon tonight too).  I presume
that binding needs to be done by something other than the user of the
named thing, so that cached values can be used.    Is the basic goal to
be able to name anything, stick it in the virtual grid ethernet storage
container, and ask for it later using that name from anyplace and get it
(perhaps from a cache, perhaps not)?  Meaning is the name might also
usable as a static reference?

--
Michael Behrens, R2AD, LLC