[ogsa-d-wg] what needs naming in the Data Architecture

Stephen Davey sdavey at nesc.ac.uk
Wed Dec 14 07:26:07 CST 2005

Hi everyone,
As part of the RNS & GFS discussion today I wonder if it would be useful
to think of all the things in the data architecture that might need
naming, and then to check that these would be covered by the 2 specs.
Below is my list of all things vaguely data related that I could think
of.

Is it planned to also discuss the Naming section (3.2) of the Data
Architecture document?

Cheers, Stephen.

caches
containers (of resources)