[OGSA-BES-WG] Updates to BES Specification GFD 108

Steven Newhouse Steven.Newhouse at microsoft.com
Sat Feb 23 17:27:48 CST 2008

Going through the trackers I've generated a new change tracked draft https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/downloadDocument/projects.ogsa-bes-wg/docman.root.current_drafts/doc15062 based on the current GFD 108. It has the following changes:

1. An activity is put in a Cancelled state through a TerminateActivity operation. The document was inconsistent.

2. The example response on page 40 had the activity state in the body of the element as opposed to in an attribute as specified in the schema on page 26. The example has been corrected to be consistent with the schema.

3. The paragraph immediately before the heading of section 6.2.4 should have been after the section heading. It is now.

4. NotAuthorizedFaults are now generated in the GetActivityStatuses, TerminateActivities & GetActivityDocument. An authenticated and authorized user to the operation may not have sufficient privileges to perform the operation on all of the activities they have specified, i.e. the activity may be owned by someone else.

I hope these are all relatively uncontroversial changes. They can be backed out if we want to do so.