[OGSA-BES-WG] The up-to-date specification?

Andrew Grimshaw grimshaw at virginia.edu
Wed Feb 20 11:15:28 CST 2008

All,
Authentication and authorization are orthogonal to each other and out of
scope of BES. There is in HPC BP an authentication model with implied
authorization, e.g., if I authenticate I am authorized (Steven correct me if
I am wrong). There is also the more general authentication profiles in
public comment - Secure Addressing profile and Secure communication profile.
These were formerly known as the EAP - Express Authentication Profile.