[OGSA-BES-WG] BES question

dejw dejw at man.poznan.pl
Mon Mar 19 06:20:03 CDT 2007

Hi,

yes sure I agree with all of this and I am aware of this. I tested also
some service where the unique data (which wasn't in fact the real job
id) was added to the uri as a parameter and
ReferenceParameters wasn't used. Generally all is clear to me. I wonder
only if the job id couldn't be available though? I can accept that I had
to store EPRs and so on, I understand the goal of using this and so on.
I don't want to undermine this and I understand this is part of
specification. Sometimes it could be easier to debug some situations
faster if user knows job id and then the portal supervisor doesn't have
to be involved. (but of course it depends how "help desk" is organised).
In our case we always relied on job ids and there wasn't problem with
this. But ok I can accept all of this as it is with BES spec.

Dawid