[OGSA-BES-WG] BES question

dejw dejw at man.poznan.pl
Mon Mar 19 05:44:07 CDT 2007

Hi,

this is interesting - so something else is sent which identifies
directly the executed job? something like job id?

So far we had worked with various job submission services let me say -
and always we got job id,

the case is how to check later the job status for example? The unique
pair we used always was: uri of the target system + job id got form
there after job submission.

In the case you mentioned there is some other information (not job id)
which finally is unique and identifies submitted job in the given
service? if yes then we can treat it as something like job id.

Dawid