[OGSA-BES-WG] New document

Mark Morgan mmm2a at virginia.edu
Sun Feb 4 11:52:30 CST 2007

Members of BES,

I apologize for acting hastely on this issue.  As Ian pointed out, he was
merely querying as to the order of the author lists.  I can honestly say
that, as for my part, names on the author list were ordered randomly.  I
merely took the list as it was and inserted names either at the end, or as
the mouse happened to land.  If there are official rules governing this type
of thing, then those rules should be applied.  I think it would be best if
someone else took the pen to the document on this one as I am not sure which
5 people the list should be paired down to (which I understand from Ian is
the author limit suggested by IETF).  If my name ends up on the list, then I
graciously accept the honor, but I neither require nor expect that.

-Mark