[OGSA-BES-WG] New document

Ian Foster foster at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Feb 4 11:27:18 CST 2007

Mark

I asked you what criteria were applied to selecting and ordering authors, and mentioned that at least for ietf rfcs only 5 authors are allowed--not sure if this applies in ogf.

While I think alphabetical is often easy, I certainly don't want to be first author. I also don't want my name on the list if yours isn't--that would be quite inappropriate.

Ian