[OGSA-BES-WG] re-evaluate removal of container model from BESspec appendix

Maguire_Tom at emc.com Maguire_Tom at emc.com
Thu Sep 28 07:58:29 CDT 2006

This appendix needs to have terminology addressed.  Appendix J uses the term
container which is not used anywhere else in the specification; this creates
a bit of a semantic chasm that needs to be bridged. Given the extensive use
of the container terminology I believe a fair bit of editing would be
necessary to make the appendix consistent with the rest of the
specification.  This would necessitate another round of detailed reviews of
the specification by the WG.  I think it comes down to a question of timing
wrt included or not.
Sorry if I have offended sensibilities with this note....

Tom

Tom Maguire
+1(845) 729-4806