[OGSA-BES-WG] Tracker Resolution Descriptions

Andrew Grimshaw grimshaw at cs.virginia.edu
Thu Sep 7 09:23:56 CDT 2006

Tom is right - we choose to be agnostic to avoid the conflict - not because
we thought it was a good idea. My only concern with re-opening this can of
worms is the additional delay. I am personally not against using the merged
model - though I certainly cannot claim to speak for the group.

W.R.T. the merged specification I have a proposal. Perhaps we should get the
document to public comment NOW with a comment in the document that we are
going over to the merged model - and solicit feedback on that. We have got
to get this document into public comment or we will spin endlessly.