[ogsa-bes-wg] Telecon - 22/6/06

Steven Newhouse s.newhouse at omii.ac.uk
Fri Jun 16 01:22:55 CDT 2006

All,

It cannot have escaped your notice that there has been a lot of
discussion over the last few weeks. I'd like to try and identify where
we have reached consensus, try and resolve any outstanding issues, and
clarify agenda items for the upcoming OGSA F2F by holding a telecon:

Call details to be circulated: 22/6/06 4pm BST

Anybody willing to work with me to identify these items please contact
me direct!

Regards,

Steven

Dr Steven Newhouse   Mob:+44(0)7920489420  Tel:+44(0)23 80598789
Director, Open Middleware Infrastructure Institute-UK (OMII-UK)
c/o Suite 6005, Faraday Building (B21), Highfield Campus,
Southampton University, Highfield, Southampton, SO17 1BJ,  UK