[ogsa-bes-wg] Job Template vs. Job Instance Options

Marvin Theimer theimer at microsoft.com
Sat Jul 15 19:07:09 CDT 2006

Hi;

Yes, this is how I see things as well.  Extensibility means that CreateActivity must be able to include an extensible set of parameters.  The details of whether these are extensions to the interface WSDL or extensions to one or more infosets that represents the parameters of CreateActivity is to be determined.  But the key idea is that a simple, basic version of CreateActivity can be defined in the spec and that we have a clean way to add optional extensions to the functionality of CreateActivity, such as delegated credentials, subscription requests, create-in-suspended-state, etc.

Marvin.