[ogsa-bes-wg] Input from SAGA to BES State Discussion

Christopher Smith csmith at platform.com
Thu Apr 20 13:28:56 CDT 2006

Let me clarify ...

The model proposed to the SAGA group is not derived in whole from BES, but I
would encourage BES to adopt the same model. It was proposed first to the
SAGA group, because at the last GGF discussions came up around the state
model. I was going to comment on BES's model in the same way when it had
gone into public comment, since the spec is at that stage.

It's just a timing issue...

-- Chris