[ogsa-bes-wg] Input from SAGA to BES State Discussion

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Thu Apr 20 11:24:49 CDT 2006

Please note that SAGA tries to follow the BES model.  Chris
Smith, the author of the cited mail, is feeding the BES
results from time to time into the SAGA group

So, if BES starts to look on our model for input, we might
be running in circles ;-)

Cheers, Andre.

Quoting [David Snelling] (Apr 20 2006):

--
"So much time, so little to do..."  -- Garfield