[OGSA-AUTHZ] comments: GWD-R-P

David Chadwick d.w.chadwick at kent.ac.uk
Sat Sep 6 14:21:00 CDT 2008

Thanks for this Tom. I will address it in my review of comments. You
should note that when <SubjectAttributeReferenceAdvice> was invented for
GF.66, there was nothing comparable that we could use so we had to
invent our own data structure.

regards

David

Tom Scavo wrote:
> I previously made some comments re <SubjectAttributeReferenceAdvice>
> in section 6 of the document "Use of WS-TRUST and SAML to access a
> CVS."  I will further note that most of my comments are addressed by
> considering the standard <samlp:IDPList> element in lieu of the
> proprietary <SubjectAttributeReferenceAdvice>.  By using
> <samlp:IDPList>, section 6 is greatly simplified, I think.
>
> Tom
>
> On Sat, Jul 19, 2008 at 3:42 PM, Tom Scavo <trscavo at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I've attached some comments to the document entitled "Use of WS-TRUST
>> and SAML to access a CVS" (GWD-R-P), which I believe is still in its
>> Public Review period.  I embedded the comments directly into the Word
>> doc, which I hope is okay.
>>
>> Tom Scavo
>> NCSA
>>
> --

David W. Chadwick, BSc PhD
The Computing Laboratory, University of Kent, Canterbury, CT2 7NF
Skype Name: davidwchadwick
Tel: +44 1227 82 3221
Fax +44 1227 762 811
Mobile: +44 77 96 44 7184