[OGSA-AUTHZ] comments: GWD-R-P

Tom Scavo trscavo at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 11:01:07 CDT 2008

I previously made some comments re <SubjectAttributeReferenceAdvice>
in section 6 of the document "Use of WS-TRUST and SAML to access a
CVS."  I will further note that most of my comments are addressed by
considering the standard <samlp:IDPList> element in lieu of the
proprietary <SubjectAttributeReferenceAdvice>.  By using
<samlp:IDPList>, section 6 is greatly simplified, I think.

Tom