[OGSA-AUTHZ] Minutes

David Chadwick d.w.chadwick at kent.ac.uk
Fri Jun 13 11:48:21 CDT 2008

Hi Richard

the new WG's main task will be to define standard attributes, action,
and obligations that can be inserted in the protocols that we have just
finished. In this respect it will be more tied to testing in live
projects, since live projects are the ones who know which attributes
they really want to use.

regards

David

Richard Sinnott wrote:
> It was not clear to me from these minutes what the new authZ WG would
> be/do. IMHO I think it essential that the authZ work is taken from the
> authZ WG and tried with other OGF WGs and tested in live projects. Is
> this the plan? If so I am interested in being involved.
>
> (I have to admit that I am less interested in security standards for
> security standards sake, and more in the extent that they solve my
> application domain specific security problems).
>
> Cheers,
> Rich

David W. Chadwick, BSc PhD
The Computing Laboratory, University of Kent, Canterbury, CT2 7NF
Skype Name: davidwchadwick
Tel: +44 1227 82 3221
Fax +44 1227 762 811
Mobile: +44 77 96 44 7184