[OGSA-AUTHZ] Minutes

Richard Sinnott r.sinnott at nesc.gla.ac.uk
Fri Jun 13 10:41:57 CDT 2008

It was not clear to me from these minutes what the new authZ WG would
be/do. IMHO I think it essential that the authZ work is taken from the
authZ WG and tried with other OGF WGs and tested in live projects. Is
this the plan? If so I am interested in being involved.

(I have to admit that I am less interested in security standards for
security standards sake, and more in the extent that they solve my
application domain specific security problems).

Cheers,
Rich