[OGSA-AUTHZ] checkpointing the discussion on VO attributes

Chad La Joie chad.lajoie at switch.ch
Mon Jan 21 08:52:03 CST 2008

Yes, when I made the comment about the VO needing an entity ID I was
thinking that a VO would be represented by a distinct piece of software.
  Given my updated understanding that a single piece of software might
represent multiple VOs, then yes, I think the VO attribute is needed.
What does need an entity ID is the VO software system.

SWITCH
Serving Swiss Universities