[OGSA-AUTHZ] checkpointing the discussion on VO attributes

Blair Dillaway blaird at microsoft.com
Wed Feb 6 23:36:14 CST 2008

Hi All,

What David stated is essentially correct.  It is really no more effort to charter a new group than to re-charter an existing group with new deliverables. The bar is the same and it is preferred this group wrap-up the chartered deliverables before we start on new work.

Also, the OGSA chairs have stated their concern that too many groups were chartered with OGSA in their title. They have asked that future authZ work not be rechartered under the OGSA name unless it meets their bar. That involves a dependency on core OGSA specs as I understand it.

Regards,
Blair