[OGSA-AUTHZ] New co chair

Blair Dillaway blaird at microsoft.com
Wed Oct 31 20:52:53 CDT 2007

Dear WG members,

I think Valerio would make a fine co-chair, assuming this WG has adequate community engagement to continue.

As we discussed at the recent OGF, this WG has suffered from a lack of participation for quite a long time now. It would be helpful to David Groep and myself if all those who have endorsed Valerio as co-chair could state the commitment they are able to make to producing the chartered deliverables of this WG. If there are additional standards, or research, activities you wish to contribute to in the AuthZ area we'd also love to hear about that.

Valerio, as a procedural matter, could you please send a mail to me and David G. stating your desire to co-chair this WG and indicate the level of commitment to producing the chartered deliverables you are able to make.

Thanks,
Blair Dillaway