[OGSA-AUTHZ] Attribute request profile

David Chadwick d.w.chadwick at kent.ac.uk
Wed Oct 31 04:36:33 CDT 2007

Dear All

the third and final protocol profile has just been uploaded on gridforge at

https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc14905?nav=1

We now have a complete set of protocol documents plus an architecture
overview document.

These documents now need to be harmonised, as they use different
terminology for the same functional components. Could people please look
through these documents and give suggestions for the names of the
various functional components which are variously named as: PDP, CIS,
CVS, PEP, AA, IDP, STS. Once we finalise on a set of 4 names (PEP, PDP
are probably non-controversial, but assertion creation and validation
probably are) for the components we can revise the documents accordingly

regards

David

David W. Chadwick, BSc PhD
The Computing Laboratory, University of Kent, Canterbury, CT2 7NF
Skype Name: davidwchadwick
Tel: +44 1227 82 3221
Fax +44 1227 762 811
Mobile: +44 77 96 44 7184