[OGSA-AUTHZ] Implementations

Valerio Venturi valerio.venturi at cnaf.infn.it
Tue Nov 27 03:26:59 CST 2007

On Fri, 2007-11-23 at 18:54 -0500, Tom Scavo wrote:
> Hi Valerio,
>
> On 11/20/07, Valerio Venturi <valerio.venturi at cnaf.infn.it> wrote:
> >
> > Profile being implemented: OGSA Attribute Exchange Profile
> > Organisation doing the implementation: INFN
> > Contact details: valerio.venturi at cnaf.infn.it
> > Short description: VOMS
>
> Are you implementing the SAML Attribute Query Deployment Profile for
> X.509 Subjects or SAML Attribute Self-Query Deployment Profile for
> X.509 Subjects (or both)?
The Self-Query is already in place, and the other one is work in
progress (mainly how to authorize queries is under discussion).
Related to this, I think we should add conformance targets to the
profile, in the style of the OGSA Profile Defintion and WS-I Basic
Profile.
Do you think it would be useful?

Valerio