[OGSA-AUTHZ] Implementations

David Chadwick d.w.chadwick at kent.ac.uk
Tue Nov 20 08:37:00 CST 2007

Hi All,

Here are Kent's implementation details

Profile being implemented: OGSA Attribute Exchange Profile
Organisation doing the implementation: University of Kent
Contact details: d.w.chadwick at kent.ac.uk
Short description: PERMIS will be the client and VOMS will be the
server. This will implement the attribute pull model. INFN will provide
the server implementation. Part of the UK VPMan project.

Profile being implemented: XACML Request Context to Obtain an
Authorization Decision
Organisation doing the implementation: University of Kent
Contact details: d.w.chadwick at kent.ac.uk
Short description: We have implemented both the client and server ends,
with GT4 being the client and the PERMIS PDP being the server.

Profile being implemented: WS-Trust to a CVS
Organisation doing the implementation: University of Kent
Contact details: d.w.chadwick at kent.ac.uk
Short description: we have implemented both the client and server
components, with GT4 being the client and PERMIS CVS being the server.

Regards,

David