[OGSA-AUTHZ] Next Telecon

Alan Sill Alan.Sill at ttu.edu
Wed Nov 1 10:11:41 CST 2006

I agree.  Not saying that is the most flexible (or desired)
architecture, just saying that is how it works now.

In essence, the user decides that attributes he/she wants to assert
on a given transaction.  Whether or not v-p-i is the most elegant way
to achieve this, it does achieve it and it works.

Alan

On Nov 1, 2006, at 10:02 AM, David Chadwick wrote:

> Alan
>
> I dont think your use case disagrees with what I am suggesting,
> which is on every v-p-i the user says which attribute is to be
> primary one (or not)

Alan Sill, Ph.D
TIGRE Senior Scientist
High Performance Computing Center