[OGSA-AUTHZ] Revised Charter

Blair Dillaway blaird at exchange.microsoft.com
Tue Apr 25 10:34:32 CDT 2006

Olle,

I believe we're thinking along the same lines, though your wording is probably better aligned with how things have been done historically in GGF. I'd just like to see a more streamlined process for rechartering for a new in-scope deliverable.

I do agree its important to keep the currently chartered deliverables down to a small size.  The fact there already seem to be 3 specs in progress, plus a need to do a scenarios and requirement document, does raise a concern.

Blair