[OGSA-AUTHZ] Comments on "Use of SAML for OGSA AUthorization"

Dane Skow dane at fnal.gov
Thu Jan 13 09:46:23 CST 2005

I worked with Word (this time) since I was sensitive to the possibility
compatibility problems. Maybe a Mac/PC issue (or my faulty memory).
I'll see if I can reproduce the problem.

I would agree to that definition of a normative reference. I'll have to
get back to you on whether it's essential after reading your responses.
I believe I was asking for normative references in places where they
were needed to evaluate a conditional in a normative part of the spec.

Dane