[OGSA-AUTHZ] Q on document status

Olle Mulmo mulmo at pdc.kth.se
Tue Aug 16 12:54:04 CDT 2005

Ahaaa... that explains things. Actually, an author can submit a document to
the Editor pipeline him/herself ("Submit GGF draft" in the Editor project at
GridForge). But if you want to, I can take care of that for you.

Would it make sense to "upgrade" the OGSI technology references in the
requirements document and instead refer to the current OGSA base profile
technology (WSRF/WSN) before progressing the document? Basically it's just a
question of word replacements, as I see it the requirements are the same.
That would make the document "current" and "hot" and "useful" and be time
well spent: I see little value in using the publishing process as an
archival service.

/Olle