[ogf20pc] OGF20 & EGEE UF: Thank you

Jysoo Lee jysoo at kisti.re.kr
Sun May 13 20:21:48 CDT 2007

Dear Dave,

Congratulations for the great success!

It is a pity that I couldn't be there --- I am spending a year
in the states starting next month, and I really had to stay here.

You deserve a long break...

Jysoo

Dr. Jysoo Lee

Principal Researcher
KISTI (Korea Institute of Science and Technology Information)
Yusong-Gu, Eoeun-Dong 52-11
Daejon, Korea, 305-806

E-mail: jysoo at kisti.re.kr
Phone: (042) 869-0591