[ogf20pc] Agenda for tonight's telcon

Dave Berry daveb at nesc.ac.uk
Tue Mar 20 10:33:30 CDT 2007

Hi Erwin,

I believe that the repeated entry for the plenary is a mistake.  There
should still be a single plenary in the morning, starting at 8.30, as
you describe.

The plenary in the afternoon will be given by Mario Campolargo, Head of
the Unit for GEANT and e-Infrastructure in the European Commission.
This will be at 3.30 instead of 1.30, as Mario will be travelling from
Lisbon in the morning on that day.

Best wishes,

Dave.

  _____