[ogf20pc] Notes from this week's PC meeting

Dave Berry daveb at nesc.ac.uk
Fri Jan 19 06:00:33 CST 2007

Dear PC members,

I attach a rational reconstruction of this week's discussion, including
all the details I have from the separate notes that Karen and I took
during the meeting.  There were some potential contacts whose names I
did not catch - Bob mentioned someone from Novartis and someone
mentioned a French contact for HealthGrid (other than Vincent Breton).

Please let me know if I missed other salient points, or failed to catch
the names of all who joined the call.

I have received some other suggestions for speakers in addition to those
mentioned here.  I will send a separate message summarising these.

Best wishes,

Dave Berry
Deputy Director, Research & E-infrastructure Development
National e-Science Centre, 15 South College Street
Edinburgh, EH8 9AA                  +44 131 651 4039