[ogf20pc] Notes from last night's telcon

Erwin Laure Erwin.Laure at cern.ch
Thu Feb 22 03:35:01 CST 2007

Hi David,

I don't think you get my point: I was asking what the procedure for
filling the developers track are. I simply don't know.

Since you seem to have a specific problem with me assuming gLite would
get a slot: In time of OGF19 I responded to the invitation I've got
presenting gLite in the developers track that we won't do it at OGF19,
but rather at OGF20, so I assume I will get the slot having registered a
long time ago ;-) Also, don't forget that this is a co-organized event
with the program for Wednesday being shared and developed jointly!

I share your concerns about "OGF promoting software" but that's a more
general point on the developers track that should not be discussed in
the PC but the relevant OGF bodies.

Cheers,

-- Erwin