[ogf20pc] Notes from last night's telcon

David Wallom david.wallom at oerc.ox.ac.uk
Thu Feb 22 01:31:58 CST 2007

Hi Dave et al,
Many thanks for these notes. I am _VERY_ concerned though that we are half
considering cancelling the developer track. I feel that we either cancel it
all or have a fully representative set of middleware & tools. Since a large
part of the UK e-Science community will be there who would not normally
attend we would be in danger of giving the impression that these two and
these two alone are OGF recommended middleware, which bearing in mind that
they are largely not standards based may seem an error.

Regards

David

On 21/2/07 23:11, "Dave Berry" <daveb at nesc.ac.uk> wrote:

> All,
>
> As promised, here are the notes fron last night's telephone meeting.  As
> you will see, we are recommending several mergers between proposed
> workshops.  I have mailed the organisers of the relevant workshops.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Dave Berry
> Deputy Director, Research & E-infrastructure Development
> National e-Science Centre, 15 South College Street
> Edinburgh, EH8 9AA           Tel: +44 131 651 4039

Dr. David Wallom
Technical Manager
Oxford e-Research Centre
University of Oxford