[ogf20pc] Summary of rankings received

Stephen M Pickles Stephen.Pickles at manchester.ac.uk
Wed Feb 21 05:42:12 CST 2007

The problem with these proposals is not Condor,
it's the narrowness of the scope, and lack of
context.

It can't go in the developer's track, because
the presenters don't speak for Condor.

However, I'm sure that these guys have some
valuable lessons to share about their experiences
with Condor. The scope and context problems would
be solved by putting them in the Campus Grid
workshop.

Stephen