[ogf20pc] Summary of rankings received

Walker, Martin Antony (HPTC) M.Walker at hp.com
Wed Feb 21 05:23:25 CST 2007

Dave,

A comment on the Condor ranking (lowest rank, but very high deviation):
Condor is to my knowledge the only open-source grid middleware tool
being used in industry for production grids, both in America and Europe.
I would have thought this should significantly increase the ranking of
these two proposals.

Best regards,

Martin