[ogf20pc] OGF20 community submissions for ranking

Dave Berry daveb at nesc.ac.uk
Thu Feb 15 06:41:16 CST 2007

Dear PC,

Please find attached a spreadsheet that summarises the proposals
received via the CFP.  Our immediate task is to rank the submissions on
the first sheet, which lists the workshop proposals.  As discussed,
please use the following ranking:

1 - Not suitable for OGF.
2 - A session that fails some of the criteria and should only be
included if we need to fill slots.
3 - A good session that fits all or most of the criteria; to be included
if slots is available.
4 - A good session that fits all the criteria; to be included if
possible.
5 - An excellent session that should be included no matter what

Do add comments where appropriate, e.g. if you wish to recommend merging
with another session, or accepting with fewer sessions.

Please mail your rankings to me and I will summarise.  We will discuss
the results on next Tuesday's call.

Note: non-workshop proposals have been moved to the other sheets -
Enterprise sessions, Grid Means Business, and Other.  Please note that
these sheets do not show the complete line-up for these tracks; only
those submitted via the CFP.

Best wishes,

Dave Berry
Deputy Director, Research & E-infrastructure Development
National e-Science Centre, 15 South College Street
Edinburgh, EH8 9AA                  +44 131 651 4039