[ogf20pc] Today's telcon

Erwin Laure Erwin.Laure at cern.ch
Tue Feb 13 08:46:52 CST 2007

Hi Dave,

Do you really want to do that online in the phone conference? Going
online through all the 48 proposals will probably not be very efficient.
Also, I doubt many of us had the chance to carefully look into them (at
least, I wasn't able to do so, yet).

May I propose to do an off-line ranking according to your suggestion in
the coming days (say until Friday) and then discuss the ranked results
in the PC meeting?

Cheers,

-- Erwin