[ogf20pc] Today's telcon

Dave Berry daveb at nesc.ac.uk
Tue Feb 13 08:39:15 CST 2007

A reminder that we have a telcon today, at 9am PST / 11am CST / 12am EST
/ 5pm GMT / 6pm CET / 2am JST / 3am Sydney.

I want to go through the community proposals.  For each proposal, I
suggest we first decide whether it falls under the remit of e-Science,
Enterprise, or other.  Then I'd like to rate each proposal from 1-5
according to the scale below, ignoring whether we can schedule the
event.  We should also decide whether the content could be suitable for
another type of sessions, e.g. a Group Session, Grid Means Business, or
the Developer track.

When rating proposals, we should consider the relevance to Grid, the
international scope, the quality of the content and the relevance to
OGF.

Ratings:
1 - Not suitable for OGF.
2 - A session that fails some of the criteria and should only be
included if we need to fill slots.
3 - A good session that fits all or most of the criteria; to be included
if slots is available.
4 - A good session that fits all the criteria; to be included if
possible.
5 - An excellent session that should be included no matter what

The dialin details are as before:
International dialin: +44 145 254 2309
USA Freephone: 1 866 838 0046
UK number: 0845 245 0224
Australia Freephone: 180 010 9603

Passcode: 275359

Dave Berry
Deputy Director, Research & E-infrastructure Development
National e-Science Centre, 15 South College Street
Edinburgh, EH8 9AA                  +44 131 651 4039