[ogf20pc] OGF emailing list

Douglas McKinley d.mckinley at metaware.it
Tue Oct 17 09:56:37 CDT 2006

Dear All, Dear Dave Berry,

I am contacting you on behalf of the EGEE Industry Forum one of the
platforms designed to give business & industry the opportunity to learn
about EGEE and find out how their industrial applications can be
deployed on EGEE Grid Infrastructure.

I have "attended" the first PC conference call for OGF20 but I do not
think I am on the mailing list yet. So I am somewhat out of the loop for
now. Could you add myself and my Metaware collaborators to the mailing
list to the emailing list for OGF20?

They are the following:
h.hanahoe at metaware.it
s.muscella at metaware.it
s.benians at metaware.it

Also would you be available to speak some stage this week and give you
an insight into our experience when organising the Business Track at
EGEE'06; perhaps tomorrow Wednesday or Thursday morning?

I look forward to working with you  in the future on this event

Best regards
Douglas McKinley
EGEE Industry Forum

--