[ogf20pc] OGF20 Background info

Erwin Laure Erwin.Laure at cern.ch
Fri Oct 6 02:06:23 CDT 2006

Hi,

Just a little note on the program: the excel file attached is still the
first version. In the meantime we've agreed to have Wednesday a kind of
"joint" day between OGF and the EGEE UF, details to be clarified, and
probably standards f2f meetings also on Thursday and Friday.

Also, we should try to have a common dinner on Wednesday open to both
communities.

I don't know who "owns" this document.

Cheers,

-- Erwin