[ogf20pc] Draft outline for industry track

Brooklin Gore bgore at micron.com
Tue Nov 14 10:26:46 CST 2006

I¹m still a little confused with the concept on industry tracks like auto
and pharma, etc. I wonder how many businesses Œnew¹ to the grid would be
attracted by these sessions. Certainly one or two companies from this
segment doing a case study on why the grid is good for their business (with
elements that could be applied to other companies not yet doing grid) would
be great, I just don¹t understand the value of branding along an industry
segment.

I think every presentation should make attendees not using grid yet 1) want
to come and 2) walk away beleiving 1) this stuff is really adding business
value 2) we can use this stuff.

~Brooklin