[ogf20pc] Agenda for Tuesday's telcon

Satoshi Sekiguchi s.sekiguchi at aist.go.jp
Fri Jan 5 22:51:34 CST 2007

Dear Dave,

Thanks for putting me in the OGF20 PC.
I am wondering if I can make the con-call because of starting late/early
time for me. In any case, could you kindly make sure that 4 pm GMT is
equal to 1am JST (+0900) rather than 2 am ?

regards,

-- Satoshi (S)

  Satoshi Sekiguchi   email: s.sekiguchi at aist.go.jp
  Director, Grid Technology Research Center,
  National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology, JAPAN